We have a checking account to meet your needs
One checking account does not meet the needs of all so that's why we offer a variety of personal checking accounts. Whether you are interested in a totally free checking account, one that pays you a competitive interest rate, or one that offers special benefits to our mature customers, we have a checking account to meet your needs. Our bankers would welcome the opportunity to discuss the features and benefits of our checking accounts with you to find the one that is just right for you.
For individuals who want a convenient checking account with no minimum balance requirements or monthly fees.
Prime Life Checking
For those individuals who are 55 and older and interested in competitive interest rates. Enjoy unlimited check writing with no monthly service charges.
An account for those interested in earning interest on your deposits.
We honor those who have served in any branch of the military by offering a checking account with no account requirements and additional benefits included.
Additional Benefits include:
- .25% APR interest rate discount on an automobile loan
- .50% APY increase on a new Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account
- Free 3 x 5 Safe Deposit Box (SDB are not FDIC insured) - subject to availability ~ North Riverside location only.
Plus, every new Personal Checking Account includes:
- Free Debit Card
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free Direct Deposit of payroll, pension, or Social Security benefits
- Free access to your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Telebanking 866-652-5652
- Free ATM transactions at all WTBT ATMs
- Free non-WTBT ATM transactions at all ATM locations that participate in the STARsf (surcharge free) ATM Network**
- Free return of check images for easy record keeping
- Free easy-to-balance monthly statement
- Free initial order of 50 personalized checks
We welcome you to visit our North Riverside or Cicero Branches or contact us at 708-447-3330 for further information about are accounts.
**ATM transactions at foreign banks that do not participate in the STARsf network will be charged at the foreign bank’s rate.
* To qualify for this account, you must identify yourself as a Veteran at account opening with either a valid Veterans ID Card (VIC), Uniformed Services ID Card, DD 214 form or Common Access Card (CAD).